Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fundraiser

Hello all to those who read my blog. I have updated my personal page for the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network's (FAAN's) walk for food allergy awareness. You can read my story here:

http://www.foodallergywalk.org/site/TR/2009Walk/2009Design?px=1444081&pg=personal&fr_id=1380

Please help me get the word out about food allergies and to let others like myself know that they are not alone. Even if you can only donate $5, that will help with education and research. Every dollar counts!

Did you know that the majority of people that end up in the ER for administration of Epinephrine for control of an allergic reaction is due to a food allergy? The majority of those that end up in the ER due to an allergic reaction didn't know they had a food allergy.... people have died simply because they ate something they are allergic to!

Here's a great post to help you understand Food Allergies.


The walk for Utah will be October 3, 2009.

No comments: